Sunday, January 18, 2009

The First Plugs

While development is going on, I want to start throwing up some links of things I will be plugging as soon as the site is live.


A friend of mine turned me on to Red Oak. Based out of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the winery gets their grapes from California and the barrels from France. Then the experts work their magic to create wines that are as good, if not better, than some of the big name bottles from France or Sonoma/Napa. Plus, they are afforable. And amazingly good.


Will, in my mind, is the definition of a rock star. Based out of Nashville, his soul & lyrics are nothing but sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll. His live shows are the best that I've ever seen. And, he does it all without a major label backing him and his band. 


Aside from my "real job", I also work for the Manchester Wolves arena football team. I needed to plug them. No, I'm not plugging my "real job" for the time being.


My fiance works for this team, so I couldn't plug my team and not do hers.


dishKarma is a project from a couple of friends (one of whom turned me on to Red Oak Winery and Will Hoge). They are passionate about this, and helped inspire me to get off my ass to make plggr work.

That's about it for now. There will be more.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Sully - I like this concept - I'll be checking back!

    ReplyDelete